Welcome to the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association (ASRBA)
Home to both the Mini Satin and the Satin - the team with sheen. Please take a few
minutes to look through our pages. Whether you are a seasoned breeder of Mini Satins
and Satins, or new to the world of rabbit breeders you're likely to find something of
interest here. Our club is dedicated to uniting Mini Satin and Satin breeders from all
over, and continuing to promote and develop our breeds! Feel free to contact
any of our club members or officers for any assistance or questions that
you may have. Better yet, join us and you will get a copy of our guidebook,
receive our quarterly newsletter and access to our Facebook group.
Happy 4th of July
A red, a white, and a blue Mini Satin
- Sweepstakes for Open and for Youth, in Mini Satins and Satins are now
updated. Update date: September 1, 2014
Points reflect shows through April 2014, more updates will follow as more months get caught up. If any of your showing is not reflected in the sweepstakes it is because
a show report was yet not turned in to our club.
Please NOTE: The List of Shows has NOT been
updated yet. This will get done after
Margaret gets a chance to work through that long list. The priority was to
provide the sweeps, but the list of shows will not be forgotten. Huge thanks to Margaret
for what was a massive project.
Also Note: available on the dropdown menu are the final sweeps for the last two
sweepstakes years. Sweepstakes years run from July 1 to June 30 every year.
- 2014 NASS Results - Open Satin - Click here to view
- 2014 NASS Results - Open Mini Satin - Click here to view
- 2014 NASS Results - Youth Satin - Click here to view
- 2014 NASS Results - Youth Mini Satin - Click here to view
- Please send all show reports to our Sweepstakes Chair:
1401 W Sian Dr
Sanford, MI 48657
- 2015 Proposed Satiin and Mini Satin Standard Changes
Click here to view pdf
- Proposed changes to the By-Laws and Show Rules -
Click here to view pdf
- Ballot results from voting on variety approval
Total Ballots 234
Broken Yes 231 no 3
Chocolate Agouti yes 122 no 110 abstain 2
Squirrel Yes 126 no 107 abstain 1
Himalayan Yes 207 No 26 Abstain 1
- 2013 ARBA Results. Thank you Charlcie Fowler for creating the PDF documents!
- Open ARBA Convention Results Click HERE to read
- Youth ARBA Convention Results Click HERE to read
- COD presentations went very well. All 9 Mini Satin varieties passed. The 3 new showable varieties are: Silver Marten, Tort, and Blue.
Copper and the Siamese Group Both passed second presentation and only have one more to go.
Californian, Squirrel, Chocolate Agouti, and Broken all passed their first presentation.
NOTE - The ARBA Standards Committee has decided the name of the Californian Mini Satin COD will be changed
to Himalayan Mini Satin. There are other changes to the COD as well. Full, new COD will be posted here as soon as it is available.
- Updated report on the Don Matthews Memorial Fund -
Click here to view
- Constitution Updated October 2013, for latest changes -
Click here to view
- We will start a new sweepstakes year on July 1, 2014. Anyone
who has a name change or a partnership change will need to let Margaret Potter
know of your change so that he may keep your points for the new year in just
the way you want them to be. Margaret's email address is email@example.com.
- Important Information Regarding Partnerships
PLEASE Click Here to Read More
If you presently have or will have formed a partnership you need to notify Gina now. Our new year for sweeps started 7/1/12.
Remember all people involved in the partnership must be paid up A.S.R.B.A. members. We will need full names or nick names
if you use them, and the way you want it listed for the points report. We also need to know what the partnership will be showing
I.E. Satins or Mini Satins or both, or varieties if not showing together all varieties.
This is urgent since reports will shortly being coming in. If we are not notified you may lose points.
Also if you have changed your name, or it is misspelled, now is the time to make those corrections. Once you earn points for the
new year it must stay that way or you loose all points accrued to that point.
Have a good points year and remember, if you have a problem or questions regarding the points feel free to e-mail me. I promise a
2013 NASS Results
- Open Satin Results Click HERE to read
- Open Mini Satin Click HERE to read
- Open Fur Competition Click HERE to read
- Exhibition Varieties of Mini Satin Click HERE to read
- Youth Satin Results Click HERE to read
- Youth Mini Satin Click HERE to read
- Youth Fur Competition Click HERE to read
- Renew your membership or join our club online using PayPal. Click HERE to open the form.
- Purchase ASRBA Merchandise online using PayPal. Click HERE to view the selection.
- Order ASRBA Sanctions online using PayPal. Click HERE to start.
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Youth (all) - Click here to view
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Open Satin - Click here to view
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Open Mini Satin - Click here to view
- Black, Choc, and Otters Mini Satins passed 3rd presentation and are now accepted Varieties!
Blue, Silver Marten, and Torts passed Second Presentation. Only 1 more to go! Copper passed their first presentation,
with 2 more to go.
Siamese group failed 2nd showing and Squirrels failed 1st showing and may represent next year.
Lilacs failed 2nd try at 1st showing. They are done and we have no backup COD.
Smoke Pearl did not present 2nd try at first showing. Goes to backup COD holder.
Lilac Satins, Broken, Choc Agouti, and Tan Mini Satins did not present 1st try at 1st showing and are eligible to present next year.
- 2012 Election Results - Click here to view
- Charlcie Fowler has a new email address. For her address and more information on the Satin News:
Click here for more details.
- NASS 2012 Youth Show Results - Click here to view
- NASS 2012 Open Satin Show Results - Click here to view
- NASS 2012 Open Mini Satin Show Results - Click here to view
All contents of this website are the exclusive property of the ASRBA
and may not be copied, published or redistributed without the
express written permission from the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association.
Webmaster Myron Millman firstname.lastname@example.org