Welcome to the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association (ASRBA)
Home to both the Mini Satin and the Satin - the team with sheen. Please take a few
minutes to look through our pages. Whether you are a seasoned breeder of Mini Satins
and Satins, or new to the world of rabbit breeders you're likely to find something of
interest here. Our club is dedicated to uniting Mini Satin and Satin breeders from all
over, and continuing to promote and develop our breeds! Feel free to contact
any of our club members or officers for any assistance or questions that
you may have. Better yet, join us and you will get a copy of our guidebook,
receive our quarterly newsletter and access to our yahoo group.
Congratulations Jack and Mary Etnyre
Best of Group at 2012 ARBA Convention
with their Chinchilla Satin Junior Doe
Photo provided by Susie Dapper
Last Day for requesting petitions are May 1st
Last Day to return completed petitions are June 1st
5 Directors Needed:
Requesting Petitions for Director Are:
Mat Teubert (petition returned)
Requesting Petition for President Are:
- Proposed Amendment to By-Laws - Article IV,
Section 24 (new):
A. The Bonnie Keele Memorial Youth Scholarship Committee consisting of not less than five (5)
persons shall be appointed by the President for the purpose of raising scholarship funds and
selecting scholarship recipients.
Section 24. Scholarship Committee
B. All funding to support this scholarship program will come from the Bonnie Keele Memorial
Youth Scholarship Fund. This fund will be supported through donations, raffle proceeds and
other fund raising activities.
C. The forms and procedures for scholarship application will be developed by the Scholarship
D. The number and amount of annual awards shall be determined by the Scholarship Committee
but in no case shall any awarded scholarships exceed the money available in the Scholarship
E. The award of scholarships shall be announced at the National All Satin Show.
- Important Information Regarding Partnerships
PLEASE Click Here to Read More
If you presently have or will have formed a partnership you need to notify Gina now. Our new year for sweeps started 7/1/12.
Remember all people involved in the partnership must be paid up A.S.R.B.A. members. We will need full names or nick names
if you use them, and the way you want it listed for the points report. We also need to know what the partnership will be showing
I.E. Satins or Mini Satins or both, or varieties if not showing together all varieties.
This is urgent since reports will shortly being coming in. If we are not notified you may lose points.
Also if you have changed your name, or it is misspelled, now is the time to make those corrections. Once you earn points for the
new year it must stay that way or you loose all points accrued to that point.
Have a good points year and remember, if you have a problem or questions regarding the points feel free to e-mail me. I promise a
Paul Smith Sweepstakes Chairman
- Most Unique Tattoo Contest. Click HERE to read
the guide lines.
- Pair of Dice Contest. Click HERE to read the guide lines.
- 2013 NASS Flyer - Click HERE to view
- Renew your membership or join our club online using PayPal. Click HERE to open the form.
- Purchase ASRBA Merchandise online using PayPal. Click HERE to view the selection.
- Order ASRBA Sanctions online using PayPal. Click HERE to start.
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Youth (all) - Click here to view
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Open Satin - Click here to view
- 2012 ARBA Convention Results - Open Mini Satin - Click here to view
- Black, Choc, and Otters Mini Satins passed 3rd presentation and are now accepted Varieties!
Blue, Silver Marten, and Torts passed Second Presentation. Only 1 more to go! Copper passed their first presentation,
with 2 more to go.
Siamese group failed 2nd showing and Squirrels failed 1st showing and may represent next year.
Lilacs failed 2nd try at 1st showing. They are done and we have no backup COD.
Smoke Pearl did not present 2nd try at first showing. Goes to backup COD holder.
Lilac Satins, Broken, Choc Agouti, and Tan Mini Satins did not present 1st try at 1st showing and are eligible to present next year.
- Constitution Updated November 2012, for latest changes -
Click here to view
- Sweepstakes Updated May 3, 2013
- 2012 Election Results - Click here to view
- Charlcie Fowler has a new email address. For her address and more information on the Satin News:
Click here for more details.
- NASS 2012 Youth Show Results - Click here to view
- NASS 2012 Open Satin Show Results - Click here to view
- NASS 2012 Open Mini Satin Show Results - Click here to view
All contents of this website are the exclusive property of the ASRBA
and may not be copied, published or redistributed without the
express written permission from the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association.
Webmaster Myron Millman firstname.lastname@example.org