We are proud to recognize outstanding Satin and Mini Satin rabbits and their owners. If you have an outstanding Satin or Mini Satin that has received either a Best in Show, Reserve in Show, or Best 4 Class or 6 Class Award, we want to hear from you!
Members are encouraged to submit a digital photo and identifying information on the winning animal. Access our submission guidelines and online submission form.
Please Note: Photos submitted will be subject to periodic rotation off of the ASRBA website. Photos submitted become the property of the American Satin Rabbit Breeders Association and may be used in ASRBA promotional material and/or artwork (online or print).
Winners' Circle Submission Guidelines
In order to best maintain a uniform appearance and provide consistency for all ASRBA members wishing to participate in the ASRBA Winners' Circle promotion, we ask all submissions be subject to the following guidelines...
- Owner of the Satin or Mini Satin MUST be a current member of ASRBA.
- The Satin or Mini Satin must have been awarded Best in Show, Reserve in Show, Best 4 Class, OR Best 6 Class at an ARBA/ASRBA sanctioned all breed or Satin Specialty show *.
- Preference is for photos to be of the RABBIT ONLY. No people, hands, or awards (Awards may appear if positioned BEHIND the rabbit).
- Photos submitted MUST be digital (no scans please), and of good resolution (200 pixels per square inch or more). Please do NOT crop, resize, or otherwise alter photos with any photo editing software.
- Please submit photos as soon as possible for maximum exposure on the website. At the webmaster's discretion, in order to keep the ASRBA website content fresh, older photos will be rotated out periodically as new photos come in.
* We apologize, but at this time Best of Breed, Best Opposite of Breed or Variety Class winners cannot be accepted. (BOB, BOS, BOV, & BOSV awarded at the ARBA Convention and National All Satin Show are showcased on the ASRBA Events page of this website. Youth members who win Best in Show at a non-ARBA sanctioned 4-H or other youth-based/organized show may have and are ENCOURAGED to send in their win info and photo for these shows to be displayed on the ASRBA Youth page.)
Return to Top
PLEASE BE PATIENT. As soon as your photo successfully uploads, you will be taken to the Winners Circle Confirmation page. Photos with a larger file size (KB/MB) will take longer for the upload process to complete. Slower Internet connections will also affect the upload time.
NOTE: Please make note of the characters in the CAPTCHA code. There should be six (6) alphacharacters. If you do not see SIX (6) characters, you may exit the form by using the back arrow located at the top left of your browser and then return to this page using the forward arrow or refresh the page. (Unfortunately, while reloading the CAPTCHA code, your form data will be lost.) Alternately you can e-mail your Winners Circle info to: firstname.lastname@example.org (making sure to include all required information), and your Winnners Circle info will be submitted for you.
Return to Top
Team Sheen Notes
SAVE THE DATE!
94th ARBA Convention
October 1 - 5, 2017